To our Western Welcome Week Vendors and Participants:Even though the office is closed, the Western Welcome Week staff is working remotely and available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a message at 303-794-4870
Applications are fillable PDF forms that require Adobe Reader and should be downloaded and mailed with the appropriate fee to: Western Welcome Week, 5890 S. Bemis St., Littleton, CO 80120
Western Welcome Week is an independent stand alone 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that relies on community generosity. Thank you for continuing to support 91 years of WWW with your donations, sponsorships, event attendance, and your heart! Please visit our Sponsorship page to see how you can help support Western Welcome Week and continue the tradition!
Other support opportunities
- Become a Community Sponsor — Individual/Family $100; Business $125
- Make a tax-deductible cash donation
CRAFT FAIR – August 21, 2021 • 8am-5pm
Applications are fillable PDF forms:
- 2021 Craft Fair Application – Coming November 2020
• Craft Fair Policies
• City of Littleton Special Events Sales Tax Return
- 2021 Direct Sales Vendor Application – Coming March 2021
- 2021 Non-Profit Booth Application
- Non-Profit Booth Policies
The WWW Arts & Crafts Festival is for handcrafted vendors. If you are a commercial vendor, visit our sponsor page or contact the Western Welcome Week office at 303-794-4870 for commercial booth pricing and availability. If you are a non-profit organization, the application and policies and procedures are below. If you are a concession/food vendor visit the food vendor page.
- 2021 Parade Application – Coming May 2021
Please visit our Food Vendor & Concession page for more information.
OTHER WWW FORMS FOR 2021
Applications are fillable PDF forms
- Live Trivia Challenge Registration Form – TBD
- Old Fashioned Cake Contest Registration Form – TBD
- Volunteer Participation Form – Volunteer opportunities are available list our Volunteer Page
- Taste of WWW Restaurant Participation Agreement – TBD
- Taste of WWW Wine Participation Agreement – TBD
- Taste of WWW Brewery/Distillery Participation Agreement – TBD
- Silent Auction Contribution Form – TBD
Forms will be posted as they become available. Fillable PDF forms require Adobe Reader. Forms must be downloaded, completed, printed, and dropped off or mailed with the appropriate payment to: Western Welcome Week, 5890 S. Bemis St., Littleton, CO 80120. If dropping off your form, call first to make sure the office is staffed that day.