Applications and forms will be posted as they become available. Fillable PDF forms require Adobe Reader. Forms must be downloaded, completed, printed, and dropped off or mailed with the appropriate payment to: Western Welcome Week, 5890 S. Bemis St., Littleton, CO 80120. If dropping off your form, call first to make sure the office is staffed that day.
Western Welcome Week is an independent stand alone 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that relies on community generosity. Thank you for continuing to support WWW with your donations, sponsorships, event attendance, and your heart! Please visit our Sponsorship page to see how you can help support Western Welcome Week and continue the tradition!
Other support opportunities
- Become a Community Sponsor — Individual/Family $100; Business $125
- Make a tax-deductible cash donation
Applications are fillable PDF forms and require Adobe Reader:
CRAFT FAIR – Saturday August 19, 2023 • 8am-4pm – On the streets of Historic Downtown Littleton
- Crafter Application 2023 – AVAILABLE
• Craft Fair Policies – AVAILABLE
• 2023 City of Littleton Special Event Sales Tax Return – [PDF] Must be submitted to the City of Littleton by September 15, 2023.
- 2023 Direct Sales Vendor Application – AVAILABLE
- 2023 Non-Profit Booth Application – AVAILABLE
- Non-Profit Booth Policies [PDF] – AVAILABLE
- 2023 Political Affiliation Booth Space – AVAILABLE
The WWW Arts & Crafts Festival is for handcrafted vendors. If you are a commercial vendor, visit our sponsor page or contact the Western Welcome Week office at 303-794-4870 for commercial booth pricing and availability. If you are a non-profit organization, the application and policies and procedures are below. If you are a concession/food vendor, visit the food vendor page.
GRAND PARADE – Saturday, August 19, 2023 • 10am
Littleton Blvd at Gallup Street to Church Avenue at Rapp Street
- 2023 Grand Parade Entry Form – AVAILABLE
- Enter by July 15th at 5pm to avoid $25 late fee!
TASTE OF WESTERN WELCOME WEEK – Wednesday, August 16
Littleton Center, 2255 W Berry Ave
- Taste of WWW Participation Agreement – Restaurant – AVAILABLE
- Taste of WWW Participation Agreement – Breweries, Distilleries, Wineries – AVAILABLE
- Taste of WWW Participation Agreement – Non-Alcoholic – AVAILABLE
VOLUNTEER – WE WANT YOU!
- Volunteer Participation Application 2023 – AVAILABLE
- Volunteer opportunities are listed on our Volunteer Page
Please visit our Food Vendor & Concession page for more information.
OTHER WWW FORMS FOR 2023
Applications are fillable PDF forms
- Silent Auction Contribution Form – AVAILABLE
- Trivia Challenge – AVAILABLE