The parade route starts at Littleton Boulevard and Gallup Street (staging is on Gallup Street). The parade proceeds west on Littleton Boulevard on the north side of the street, through downtown Littleton (Littleton Boulevard turns into Main Street at the railroad tracks), and turns south (left) on Rapp Street and ends at Rapp Street and Church Street.
PUBLIC PARKING is free every day on the street in the historic downtown Littleton area and at several suggested locations on Festival Day:
- Arapahoe Community College, Lot A ~ 5900 S. Santa Fe Dr.
- Littleton Center ~ 2255 W. Berry Ave. at S. Prince St.
- Woodlawn Center/Boulevard Plaza ~ Littleton Blvd. at S. Windermere
- Depot Arts Center vicinity ~ W. Powers Ave. at Court Place
- Handicap parking in downtown area ~ at the Center for Inner Initiative on the northeast corner of S. Prince St. and W. Powers Ave., 5594 S. Prince St.
- No parking on Main Street or adjacent side streets on Festival Day
Light Rail ~ two convenient stations in Littleton:
- Littleton/Downtown ~ S. Prince St. at Alamo
- Littleton/Mineral ~ W. Mineral Ave. at S. Santa Fe Dr.
Click on the map icon below to view the Map Legend.