23rd Taste of Western Welcome Week & Silent Auction
Enjoy an outdoor evening in the beautiful setting of the Littleton Center Courtyard for a variety of foods, Winery Row with a variety of wines, craft beers, spirits, and non-alcoholic beverages. A fun, adults-only event, (this event is for 21+ years of age; sorry, no infants or toddlers), where you mingle with old friends and make new ones!
The event features the spectacular WWW Silent Auction & Somma’s Spirits from 6pm-8pm with over 100 great items from local merchants and donors. Stop by and bid on a mystery spirit at Somma’s Spirits Liquor-Pull.
Tickets will be available online in June 2024
Advance tickets are $25 per person and can be purchased online (green button above) until 6pm on the day of the event. Ticket price increases to $30 per person at the door. A convenience fee is added to the price of each ticket purchased with a credit card.
Tickets can also be purchased in-person at these locations after July 1, 2024:
- Western Welcome Week Office, 5890 S. Bemis St., Littleton 80120 (map)
- Lewis & Cluck, 6579 S. Broadway, Littleton 80121 (map)
You do NOT need a PayPal account to purchase tickets online. To check out as a guest, follow these button prompts starting at the ticket page:
TICKETS > [select number of tickets] > CHECKOUT > [accept Eventbrite’s terms] > PLACE ORDER > [redirects to PayPal] > PAY WITH DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD
Each ticket includes unlimited food and beverage tastes, and fun! A $10 designated driver wrist band is available at the event, these tickets are not available inline. Ticket-holders must present a valid ID showing they are 21 years of age or over.
It continues to be a challenging year for everyone. A HUGE THANK YOU to all of the Taste vendors who struggle with maintaining staff and who not only donate the product but their time. We appreciate you!
To participate as a vendor, visit https://www.westernwelcomeweek.org/applications/
Vendors will be listed as they are received.
Other Food Participants:
Western Welcome Week – Cheese / Cracker Table
WWW Soda Trough
Distilleries / Cocktails:
Silent Auction Bidding: We are excited to announce that this year’s auction will be hosted online through Givebutter, a safe and secure nonprofit fundraising platform.
What does this mean?
- Opportunity to bid if you’re unable to attend the event
- No more waiting in line for bid numbers or auction outcomes
- Updates to your phone if you’ve been outbid, or when the auction is ending
- Automatic payment for all winning bids
- Faster pickup of winning items
- Do I need to register to bid for items? Yes, this safe and secure platform ensures a smoother process for you, and a more successful fundraising event for WWW. You will neee to have your credit card. No cash or check payments at the event.
- Will auction items still be on display at the event? Yes! Come on by for a closer look.
- Can I get a sneak peek at what will be up for auction? Yes! Items will be available to view in June 2024 and will be updated as items are received.
The City of Littleton is a valued Community Partner of Western Welcome Week for this event.
*Event information may change and all events are contingent on current health guidelines and restrictions*
Dozens of local businesses donate spectacular items for the silent auction, where guests can browse while sipping spirits or sodas and sampling cuisine from the area’s popular dining establishments, tickets, dinners, sports, treasures of all kinds from local area merchants! Visit the Silent Auction page for photos of auction items. If you would like to donate to the Silent Auction download the donation form.
The event benefits Western Welcome Week, an independent 501c3 public charity, charitable efforts, projects, grants, and events in the greater Littleton area.
|$25 in advance; $30 per ticket at the event $10 designated driver ticket sold at the event - Must be 21+ years of age, no infants or toddlers
|Lang Investment Group, Redstone Bank - Littleton, Littleton Sertoma, Littleton Business Chamber, Redcastle Builders, Patron Sponsors: Drinkwine Family Mortuary, MidFirst Bank, Romano's Italian Restaurant, Shawn Maloy DDS - Old Town Dental
|Western Welcome Week
2255 W. Berry Avenue